Can I make a SEP contribution for this year?

April 28, 2003

Subject:  SEP IRA

From:  Sheila
Date:  Sat, 29 Mar 2003

Can I make a SEP contribution for 2003 or does it have to be for the previous year?


Date:  04 Apr 2003

You can designate advance payments for your 2003 SEP contribution during 2003. If you pay in more than the finally determined contribution amount, you will have to withdraw that amount plus any related income before the due date of your 2003 income tax return.

Good luck!
Mike Gray

For answers to new questions, subscribe to our newsletter, Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight by filling out the form below.

Home    Newsletter Archive    Introducing Michael Gray, CPA    Articles    Tax FAQ   Need Help?    Other Links

Michael Gray, CPA
2190 Stokes St. Ste. 102
San Jose, CA 95128
(408) 918-3162
FAX: (408) 998-2766
Hours: 8am - 5pm PDT Monday - Friday

Find us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Connect on Google+
Our Blog

Sign up for our free monthly newsletter,
Tax & Business Insight,
for the latest tax news!

subscribe html
unsubscribe text only

We respect your email privacy!