Business Tax Planning and Developments
Don't be unprepared next tax season! Bookmark this page for tax planning advice and new developments that will save your business time and money when preparing taxes. For even more up-to-date tax articles, visit Michael Gray, CPA's blog.
- What meals, entertainment and business gifts are 100% deductible?
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation
- IRS Disclosure and Use Rules--A Threat To Your CPA Practice and Our Profession?
- A Tale of Tax Audits for Two Businesses
- How to Reduce Your Estate Tax For A Family Business By 35% Or More
- Tax Rules for Disaster Losses
For more articles and information about new tax developments, subscribe to our newsletter, Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight by filling out the form below.
Home Newsletter Archive Introducing Michael Gray, CPA Articles Tax FAQ Need Help? Other Links
Michael Gray, CPA2482 Wooding Ct.San Jose, CA 95128(408) 918-3162FAX: (408) 938-0610email: email@example.comHours: 8am - 5pm PDT Monday - Friday