How do I calculate W4 exemptions?

April 15, 2005

Subject:  Increase W-4 Allowances
Date:  Sat, 12 Mar 2005
From:  Mike


How do I figure the additional exemptions to claim for interest expense and property taxes for my principal residence?



Date:  Fri, 01 Apr 2005

Hello Mike,

There is a worksheet included with Form W-4 that you can use to make the computation. Alternatively, hire someone like me to do it for you.

Good luck!
Mike Gray

For answers to new questions, subscribe to our newsletter, Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight by filling out the form below.

Home    Newsletter Archive    Introducing Michael Gray, CPA    Articles    Tax FAQ   Need Help?    Other Links

Michael Gray, CPA
2482 Wooding Ct.
San Jose, CA 95128
(408) 918-3162
FAX: (408) 938-0610
Hours: 8am - 5pm PDT Monday - Friday

Find us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Our Blog

Subscribe to Michael Gray, CPA's
Tax & Business Insight

We respect your email privacy